Drop shipping Product - Standard Delivery Time - 10 Business Days
Style on the Wrist, Performance on the Course
- Combines elegant watchband design with high-resolution display and activity tracking¹
- AutoShot round analyzer measures and auto-records shot distances
- Pairs with Garmin TruSwing™ sensor for metrics to improve your swing consistency
- CourseView feature automatically updates frequently played courses for free
- Receive smart notifications for incoming calls, texts and other alerts²
Approach S20 GPS golf watch is the ideal golfing partner that doubles as your everyday watch. Stylish, convenient and lightweight, Approach S20 comes preloaded with more than 40,000 courses around the world — plus automatic map updates, daily activity tracking and smart notifications to keep you connected on the go.
See Before You Swing
Whether you’re leisurely playing with friends on your favorite local course or teeing up on that amazing resort course you’ve always wanted to play, Approach S20 knows where you are — and how far you are from the next pin. The watch’s high-sensitivity GPS receiver gives you the distance data you need to fire away with confidence. On the high-resolution display, you’ll see distances to the front, back and middle of the green, as well as hazards, doglegs and layups. You can also measure yardages for shots played from anywhere on the course.
AutoShot Round Analyzer
On the course, the Approach S20’s AutoShot round analyzer tracks shots3, measures distance and records shot locations for post-round analysis on Garmin Connect™.
Garmin Connect Golf Community
Garmin Connect is the online golf community that lets you play, then share and compare. Download your round and contrast it to your last round; track improvements to your game for every course you play. The Garmin Connect golf community can even assemble your ideal round, combining your best score for each hole to get your ideal 18 for that course.
Green View Display
The Green View feature on your Approach S20 shows you the true shape and layout of the green, even if you’re behind it. You can manually reposition the pin to today’s location for accurate shot selection.
Keep a Digital Scorecard
Approach S20 golf watch easily keeps track of your score throughout your round. When you’re done, you can save, review and even use the Garmin Connect™ Mobile fitness app with your smartphone to upload and share that great round with your golfing buddies online.
Never miss another important text, email or alert just because your smartphone is tucked away somewhere in your bag. Approach S20 acts as a wireless extension of your compatible smart device, displaying smart notifications, right on your watch². Now, via Bluetooth® technology, you can read that email or text you’ve been waiting for — even in the middle of the fairway.
Extra-long Battery Life
Your Approach S20 features a long-running lithium-ion battery to carry you through long rounds or those extra holes. You can easily get in a whole weekend of golf with up to 15 hours in full GPS mode before the battery needs to be recharged. For daily use in activity tracking mode, you can expect the battery to go up to 8 weeks between recharges.
It’s All the Watch You Need
As a bonus, the handsomely styled Approach S20 golf watch even tells you the time, so you can wear it as your everyday watch. Durable and water-rated to 5 ATM (50 meters), Approach S20 also features a built-in activity tracker with prompts to help keep you moving toward a healthier lifestyle. And for those who like to walk, there’s a built-in odometer to help keep track of how much ground you’ve covered.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Zp-P8xuemiM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Orders are considered as final after check out. Any changes to the order are not guaranteed to be made. (DOUBLE CHECK YOUR ODER AT CHECKOUT!!!)
Shipping Rates within Canada
- FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $100 CAD Subtotal
- $8 Flat Fee under $100 CAD Subtotal
Shipping Rates to the US
- FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $180 CAD Subtotal
- $9.99 Flat Fee Shipping on all Orders under $180 Subtotal
One Month Unconditional Guarantee
- Products can be returned for any reason within 30 days of purchase.
- New items can be returned for full refund minus shipping.
- Products must be in the condition you received them in and the original box and / or packaging.
- For refunds on new and unopened items, refund will be issued to the card that was used to pay for the item.
- For used items, a store credit will be issued in the email confirmation.
- It will take approximately 5 business days after the package has been received by our warehouse for your return to be processed.
A confirmation email will be sent when the return is received.
Return Shipping Instructions
- Canadian Customers
- Please visit our Return Page for RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- Package the items with all tags and include the return form.
- Make sure the RMA number is visible on the outside of the box and send to:
- Golfanything.com C/O Returns
- 7550 HWY 27 Unit 7
- Vaughan, ON L4H 0s2
U.S. Customers returning items please visit our Return Page for RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- Package the items with all tags and include the return form
- If you are returning your item to the Canadian location, we are not responsible for any brokerage fees(ie.from UPS) or and duties applied (Canadians pay duties if the value of the item is over 20$)
- To avoid duties pleas ensure the CBSA B2 customs form is applied which can be found here... https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b2.pdf
- If shipping UPS, ensure the brokerage is prepaid going into canada
- Make sure the RMA number is visible on the outside of the box and send to:
- Golfanything.com C/O Returns
15816 N Greenway Hayden Loop Ste 300
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
To Return An Item For Exchange
If you would like to exchange your NEW item, return that item in its original packaging for a refund.
Then order the item you would like to exchange it for, once your return email confirmation is received.
Placing the new order ensures that you’ll get it quickly, and that it won’t go out of stock.
To Return An Item For a Refund, Defective or any other reason
The customer will be responsible to pay for the shipping back to Golf Anything.
- Please write the RMA number on the outside of the package.
- Please include the original packing slip with the return if you have it if not please hand write the RMA or your Invoice number on the label.
- Upon receipt of the item we will process a refund within 48hrs back to the same card used to buy the merchandise.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this process:
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to .
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.